Thanks so much for visiting my shop. I’m based in Falmouth, Cornwall, UK and have been selling my prints online since 2019.
If you can’t find the information you need below, please contact me via my email form and I’ll do my best to help.
Refunds & Returns
Please let me know if you have any issues at all with your order and I’ll do my very best to rectify. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, I will be more than happy to refund you in full.
- Shipping is with Royal Mail.
- I can ship prints to the UK, USA and Canada.
- Unfortunately due to extra costs arising from Brexit, I've been forced to suspend shipping to Europe temproarily.
- All art prints are supplied unframed and are rolled in a cardboard packing tube.
- There is no additional shipping charge for multiple art prints of the same size.
- All other items are UK only at this time.
- Unfortunately, I’m not able to offer an express service right now.
Print sizes up to and including A2
|Collect in person||£5.50|
|USA & Canada*||£13.50|
Large Prints: A1, 50x50cm, 70x70cm, etc
|Collect in person||£8.00|
|USA & Canada*||£21.00|
Greeting cards and tote bags
|Collect in person||FREE|
|UK shipping only||£2.00 (additional items £1 each)|
*IMPORTANT NOTE FOR SHIPPING TO USA and CANADA
- All orders are shipped directly from the UK and you may have to pay customs fees when your parcel reaches the country you live in.
- You are responsible for any import duties, customs and local sales taxes, and you’ll need to pay these fees to release your order from customs.
- Such charges are rare but unfortunately, I'm not able to calculate if they will apply or how much they will be.
- Please allow up to 30 working days for overseas deliveries.
If you're buying as a gift and would like it delivered direct to the recipient, that's no problem at all. I can even include a message for your recipient, at no extra charge.
Please contact me before you place your order to let me know details.
Or alternatively, you can simply follow the instructions below:
- Add your own name, address and email at a checkout as normal.
- At the very bottom of checkout, in the "Notes or instructions" box, please add following details:
- That you would like to send as a gift
- Your recipient’s name, address and postcode
- Your gift message to them
I will email you confirm your order is being sent as a gift
Your gift message will be printed and added into the delivery. No prices will be shown.
Frequently Asked Questions
I’ve seen a design by you that’s not in your shop. Can I order a print of it?
Yes! Please email me via my contact form to check availability.
I need an item urgently. Do you offer next day delivery?
Unfortunately, I’m not able to offer an express service at this time. Myself and the printers always endeavour to ship orders as soon as possible.
Can I get a print at a different size to those listed?
You sure can! Please let me know which print it is, and the size you are after, via my contact form, and I’ll let you know what I can do.
I live locally in Cornwall, can I collect my order in person?
Hi neighbourino! Yes, you can collect from me in Falmouth 😄. Please select “collect in person” from the shipping options at checkout. I will be in touch to let you know when it will be ready to collect, provide directions and to arrange a convenient time.
- My prints are done on demand and shipped direct from printers, so there is stll a shipping cost, and a lead time of up to 15 days, even if you collect in person.
- For items I have in stock, collection is free.
Can you sign my prints?
Printing is done on demand and shipped direct to you from the printers, so unfortunately, it’s not often possible for me to sign them. However, if you live locally in Cornwall, and you’re able to collect from Falmouth in person, I will be delighted to sign them for you.
How can I hang or frame my print?
For convenience, I design prints to fit the common sizes of readymade frames from the likes of John Lewis, IKEA, GB Posters, Habitat, Desenio, etc. Please see individual product pages for some suggestions. If you would like a more bespoke frame, with cut mat boards and so forth, then a specialist picture framers, such as Skelf Frames, will be able to help. Poster hangers that attach to the top and bottom are also a great and inexpensive way to display prints.
How do I flatten my print from being rolled in its packing tube?
Framing your print or displaying with poster hangers will flatten it out without any further action.
You can also get rid of the curl as follows:
- Find a clean, flat surface
- Keep the tissue paper on the print to protect it from getting marked
- Carefully roll the poster the opposite way around the tube it came in
- Secure with elastic bands or by taping some additional pieces of paper around the outside
- Leave for an hour or so and then unrap
Will my prints fade?
Only if they are exposed to direct sunlight for very long periods. The use of UV resistant inks and PH balanced paper means that your prints will last for years in normal conditions.
Can you recommend a printer?
Most certainly… for giclee prints I use the following printers. Both provide wonderful quality and customer service and come very highly recommended by me.
Another brilliant company is PRINT.WORK in Leeds. All their stock papers are uncoated and 100% recycled.
Can I visit your studio?
I work from home in a small studio ⁄ office that’s not suitable for in-person visitors right now but you can take a virtual tour of my workspace here.
Do you take commissions?
Yes, I do – providing I have room in my schedule. Let me know what you have in mind and your timescale via my contact form, and I’ll get back to you.